Wednesday, February 25, 2009
MY DAYS
My day fly by now with a new baby,feeding him and tending to 2 girls until Riley comes home from school. Then life get even busier with her homework. Cohen now was 9 pounds, he is growing. Today Thomas left out of town and will be home late Thursday night, and will do the same next week. So I am a little worried at how I will do everything cause when Thomas comes home that is Cohen fussy time and it also dinner time and all the other fun night time things you do with children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so busy!!! Cute picture up top. I wish you were coming tomorrow night....
Oah my goodness you have alot of really cute pictures. That little guy is going to be overwelmed with love! Glad everything is going good.
Hey! Sounds like you're a busy woman. Let me know if I can help with anything...seriously! :)
I hadn't been to your blog for a while! Look how everything has changed! Congrats on that cute little boy!! He is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment