Emery turned three today, we had a party for last Saturday because Thomas went out of town for the week. She happy with her baby's and clothing she got. She has been putting her new clothes over her pj's and sleeping in them, since she really can't wear them yet because they are summer clothes. I also got her some dresses and she put those over her jeans. Today we went to walmart and she said can I have this donut holes cause it is my birthday? How could I turn her down.
Friday, April 3, 2009
EMERY TURNED 3
Emery turned three today, we had a party for last Saturday because Thomas went out of town for the week. She happy with her baby's and clothing she got. She has been putting her new clothes over her pj's and sleeping in them, since she really can't wear them yet because they are summer clothes. I also got her some dresses and she put those over her jeans. Today we went to walmart and she said can I have this donut holes cause it is my birthday? How could I turn her down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Em!! Maybe she should share those donut holes with her boyfriend's mom??!
Cohen's blessing pics turned out cute :)
what a fun b-day. And dougnut holes what more could a little girl ask for! Little Cohen's blessing pics are too adorable, he looks like all of your girls. Your have the cutest little perfect family!
Post a Comment