All the girls are final in all in school. Riley and Jordi started Aug. 24th and Emery started today. Riley in 3rd grade, Jordi is in kindergarten and Emery in preschool. Life is really busy now with three of them in school and I am helping with all there classes. I can not forget pics of baby Cohen. He is growing up so fast he is everywhere it makes me so sad.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
FINAL POSTING BACK TO SCHOOL PICS
All the girls are final in all in school. Riley and Jordi started Aug. 24th and Emery started today. Riley in 3rd grade, Jordi is in kindergarten and Emery in preschool. Life is really busy now with three of them in school and I am helping with all there classes. I can not forget pics of baby Cohen. He is growing up so fast he is everywhere it makes me so sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute girls! And Cohen :) I love that second pic of Emery where her head is tilted - she looks so grown up!
Post a Comment