After we asked Britney Watson to take our Family pictures for Mothers Day, she did such a great job. I wanted to show everyone some of my favorites. She is so good at getting everyone to look good in picture's.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pictures, they turned out so good. Maybe Britney could work her magic on my crazy kids. Family pictures at our house are a very big project. Your girls are so stinkin cute!
Ricanne - I just found your blog and I love it! It will be fun to keep up on your cute family and watch them grow! Here's our blog address bruggemanbunch.blogspot.com
Great family pictures! I especially like the b&w of the girls on the step - WAY adorable! Tell Rileyanne "HI" from Adyson - she sure does miss her friends and class! :) Chelsie
5 comments:
Love the pictures, they turned out so good. Maybe Britney could work her magic on my crazy kids. Family pictures at our house are a very big project. Your girls are so stinkin cute!
I love the family one in front of the hay bales and the b&w one of the girls on the step! She did a great job & everyone looks so cute!!
Yeah! You are back up blogging again! Your pics turned out way cute, I love all the bright colors!!
Ricanne - I just found your blog and I love it! It will be fun to keep up on your cute family and watch them grow! Here's our blog address bruggemanbunch.blogspot.com
Great family pictures! I especially like the b&w of the girls on the step - WAY adorable! Tell Rileyanne "HI" from Adyson - she sure does miss her friends and class! :) Chelsie
I didn't realize you added more. Very cute pictures. Where did you have them taken with the hay? I love them.
Post a Comment