Emery was so tired she went to sleep on the kitchen floor. We had a big day, Riley had a lunch and field day at school. So Jordi, Emery and I went to play. They had face painting, a castle that was blown up for the kids to jump around in and so much more. They even had a fire tuck come and soak everyone. We got out in just the right time. Lucky for us,the weather is not every warm today. Anyway the girls had a tone of fun.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Emery was so tired she went to sleep on the kitchen floor. We had a big day, Riley had a lunch and field day at school. So Jordi, Emery and I went to play. They had face painting, a castle that was blown up for the kids to jump around in and so much more. They even had a fire tuck come and soak everyone. We got out in just the right time. Lucky for us,the weather is not every warm today. Anyway the girls had a tone of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How precious! The fire truck sounds cool! I bet the kids loved that.
What a fun filled day! I second Stacey, the picture is very precious.
Post a Comment