A: Attached or Single: Attached to Thomas
B: Best Friend: I have too many
C: Cake Or Pie: Pie
D: Day of Choice: MY SUV
F: Favorite Color: Green
G: Greatest Accomplishment: MY Kids
H: Hometown: Idaho Falls
I: Indulgences: Shopping
J: January Or July: July, I live the fireworks
K: Kids Riley 7, Jordi 4 and Emery 2
L: Life Is Incomplete Without: My family and Friends
M: Marriage: A long time March 28,1998
N: Number Of Siblings: Seven 4 Brothers and 3 Sisters
O: Oranges Or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or fears: Something bad happening to my kids
Q: Quotes: LOVE ONE ANOTHER
R: Reason To Smile: when my kids are sleeping, When they acted silly and when my husband comes hone from work or soccer.
S: Season's: Fall, I love when it changes color
T: Tag 4 Friends: Aburee, Andrea, Jenny and Stacey
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I love to have things clean. It's all most in possible with
kids.
V: Very Favorite Store: Target
W: Worst Habit: I can not make up my mind, I most of the time have to ask someone else. You now it's all my twin fault.
X: X-ray Or Ultrasound : Both, X-ray for feet. Ultrasound with baby's and thyroid
Y: Your Favorite Food: Thai Food
Z: Zodiac: Pisces
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice jog. What a fun day of t-ball, too. You are such a fun mom!
Post a Comment