Thomas mom side DeJournett had a reunion in Twin Falls at Nat-Soo-Pah Hot Springs. Thomas took the girls swimming and the loved the water because it was really warm. We all had a great time until bedtime. We slept in a tent and Emery would not so to sleep, she thought the tent was a fun place to play. And keep everyone up until after midnight.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Thomas mom side DeJournett had a reunion in Twin Falls at Nat-Soo-Pah Hot Springs. Thomas took the girls swimming and the loved the water because it was really warm. We all had a great time until bedtime. We slept in a tent and Emery would not so to sleep, she thought the tent was a fun place to play. And keep everyone up until after midnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Super Cute, it looks like you guys had lots of fun. See you soon! Aubree
Cute posts! Is that Riley falling out of the jump house while it's deflating??? AHH! I love the one with Emers with the sunglasses.
I know I haven't checked in a while but your blog is so stinking cute. I love all of the new pics.
I know all about sleeping in a tent with a toddler...fun isn't it??? Cute kids, cute pictures.
Post a Comment