Since today is the last day before school starts some friends and I took are kids to community park and went ice blocking they all loved it. Riley was a die hard. Jordi would only go if someone went with her until almost everyone as done and ready to leave is when she did it by herself. Emery only like It a few times and was ready to move on to something new.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
ICE BLOCKING
Since today is the last day before school starts some friends and I took are kids to community park and went ice blocking they all loved it. Riley was a die hard. Jordi would only go if someone went with her until almost everyone as done and ready to leave is when she did it by herself. Emery only like It a few times and was ready to move on to something new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids are so funny, you never know what they are going to do. I wish I would have brought my camera, your pictures turned out too cute. Especially the middle one!!
That was SO fun! Your pictures turned out cute too. I still need to post mine :)
Post a Comment