Today my sister Tori had a b-day party for her son Skye at Jensen's Grove. So here are some pics. Riley and Jordi say they want to go there all the time. Emery was scared at first to go into the water but then once in it she had a good time. Emery even got brave and try to go in the deep water where the big kids were, I had to put a very quick stop to that.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Today my sister Tori had a b-day party for her son Skye at Jensen's Grove. So here are some pics. Riley and Jordi say they want to go there all the time. Emery was scared at first to go into the water but then once in it she had a good time. Emery even got brave and try to go in the deep water where the big kids were, I had to put a very quick stop to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so love your blog. You little girls are so cute! What a fun way to end free time and go back to school. See you later!!
Post a Comment