Sunday, September 21, 2008

Emery dressed up has snow white but sleeping beauty went right to sleep.
Somewhat of its body
The green butterfly shell
Thomas finally came home late Friday night. So on Saturday we when it spud days in Shelley. We saw the parade and the girls got alot of candy. We also saw a magic show that everyone enjoyed. We got yummy yummy food and found my sister Tori and her family. Her boys got hermit crabs so after Riley saw them it was all over she keep asking if she could have one. Then she said I will pay for it myself. we said ok and she payed her tithing first and then got the crab.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do with a crab???! Jordi looks cute in all of her b-day pictures :)

Anonymous said...

now that's the kind of pet i can handle! Your girls are too cute. Where did Megan get the castle? Does it have a door, if so I desperately need one. And I can't believe you still don't know what you are having! Ooh , but how exciting.