Monday, September 1, 2008

This weekend we had our Mother/Daughter weekend. We went to West Yellowstone and went to the play mill and saw Hello Dolly and shopped a little. Riley Jordi and cousin Kennedie got to spend the weekend together and Thomas watch all of them. I thought that was really nice of him. In Yellowstone we went to a bookstore and got some real cool rocks for the girls because they all think the need to have a rock shop. We all had a great time. We also took the kids to feed the ducks down at the river. It was really cool one of the ducks came up to my sister Tori son Skye and took the bread out of his hand twice. And guess what I final told my mom that we a having another baby. She reacted just has I thought but I told her and got it out of the way. Way to go me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you love the play? I thought it was really good, not super funny like usual, but really good. Sorry about your mom's reaction. I'm glad you got it out of the way though. I keep forgetting to ask, when is your ultrasound???

steelerici said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob and Jenn said...

I'm proud of you!!! When do you find out? My ultrasound is Monday afternoon. I hope this baby will behave so we can tell what it is.