Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HEART ATTACK

I put the girls to bed at 8:00 last night. Thomas watched TV and I read a book. We went to bed about 10-10:30. About midnight I wake up and I hear a sound I was not sure if I was hearing things or if it was real. I went the by the girls rooms and realized after a few seconds that it was Emery, her cry was really muffled so I almost did not hear her. I opened the door to Jordi and Emery bedroom, Jordi was sound asleep and Emery was barred in her cover and could not get out. I pulled Emery out from under the covers, she was really scared and hot. I am so greatful to have Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost to guide me in my life. I do not know what I would do if I did not have that in my life. It is a great blessing and something I do not take for granted.

3 comments:

Aubree and Cody Luke said...

That is scary. I am so glad that you listened to the still small voice and went to check on them.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness! I'm so glad you were able to get her :)

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! Thanks goodness you heard her little cry.