So today the snow stayed on the ground. Riley and Jordi said after church can we build a snowman. I told them that the snow is to wet and it really cold, but they did not listen. They went and pulled there snow stuff out and put it on and played outside, made snow angles and tired to make snow balls. It did last long because they got cold. They came in really wet. I made hot chocolate for them. They loved it.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
IT SNOWED
So today the snow stayed on the ground. Riley and Jordi said after church can we build a snowman. I told them that the snow is to wet and it really cold, but they did not listen. They went and pulled there snow stuff out and put it on and played outside, made snow angles and tired to make snow balls. It did last long because they got cold. They came in really wet. I made hot chocolate for them. They loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute snow pictures! Our kids were doing the same thing after church!
Post a Comment