Thanks you Aubree for telling were the pumpkin patch was. I took the girls to it today. They ran around tiring to find the perfect pumpkin for themselves. They loved it. They asked if we could do this every year? I said of course the pumpkins are cheep. Jordi is so funny she asked me why some or all of the pumpkins have green on them when they all should be orange. Riley told her why with a little of my help. Everyone should go and enjoy it. Its a fun little setup.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
PUMPKIN PATCH
Thanks you Aubree for telling were the pumpkin patch was. I took the girls to it today. They ran around tiring to find the perfect pumpkin for themselves. They loved it. They asked if we could do this every year? I said of course the pumpkins are cheep. Jordi is so funny she asked me why some or all of the pumpkins have green on them when they all should be orange. Riley told her why with a little of my help. Everyone should go and enjoy it. Its a fun little setup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! My mom grew a lot of pumpkins so we don't have to buy them this year, but the pumpkin patch is so fun!
Ooh where did you go? We went to one, but it was almost to Shelly! Looks like tonz of fun, ooh and thanks for playing tag!
Post a Comment