It was my year to do our reunion. I had it had the park and the kids had a blast. Emery was with her cousin Benson and Riley and Jordi were with there cousin Kennedie and shelbey and Bre and alot more.They kids played softball/T-ball and played at the park. Emery was with her 2 Best buddy Uncle James and Uncle Todd.
Monday, June 30, 2008
FAMILY REUNION
It was my year to do our reunion. I had it had the park and the kids had a blast. Emery was with her cousin Benson and Riley and Jordi were with there cousin Kennedie and shelbey and Bre and alot more.They kids played softball/T-ball and played at the park. Emery was with her 2 Best buddy Uncle James and Uncle Todd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun reunion! I'm glad it went well for you. Cute pictures of the cousins :)
Post a Comment