Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MORE SAD WEATHER

Today has not been the best. The weather has been bad, it's the wind and rain. I love the rain but I do not like the wind so much. It would not be so bad if it was warm that way we could at least play in the rain, which we love to do when its warm. My girls keep asking when its going to be summer? So today we stayed inside again. If anyone was to go outside the wind would blow you away. Emery went potty for the first time today. I think it scared her a little because when she saw her pee in the potty she was a bit upset and cried. I was so happy for her and Riley and Jordi were jumping and down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeay Emery! I am jealous? If I send Blake over will you train him, too? The weather guy said Friday is suppose to be 85 degrees!! Cross your fingers.

Anonymous said...

I love the new background!! Where did you get it? Hooray for Emery also! That's a huge step!