Sunday, June 15, 2008

JUST ANOTHER DAY


Does anyone else have a 2 year old who changes there clothes all the time. Just before church today Emery had already changed 6 times. She is not just in her clothes but Jordi's too. Clothes are every where. I am going to go nuts. Emery is a free spirited little girl. She wants to do what she wants and she is very loving. I know that she was sent to me to for a reason. She bring so much joy and busy moments in to my life. Know that I have 3 beautiful girls I would never change it for anything. They are very sweet and special to our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Emery! She is so cute and yes, very energentic!!

Holly said...

I can totally relate! Brooklyn changes her clothes MULTIPLE times a day! lol. Some times it drives me crazy! :)